Sunday, 27 March 2011

Change of Plan

Unfortunately we were now running out of time and Will needed to start animating. However there were problems with the rig of the monster model and we did not have time to fix it as we needed to get cracking straight away. So we decided the best way around this minor set back was to use a pre-made model that comes with its own textures and fully functional rig. Although it may now seem that all my hard work of  UV mapping the monster model now counted for nothing have no fear because I thoroughly enjoyed the process, I learnt a lot and gained some vital experience in UV mapping.

Will found a pre-made monster model from the creative crash website. The model is called creature and it will fit in perfectly with the footage and storyline that we currently have. Below is an image of the Creature model.

Now all problems had been resolved we could finally move onto the next stage of the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment